(WFXR) – Chick-fil-A has abruptly closed its Valley View Boulevard location after a team member has tested positive for coronavirus.
The company has released the following statement to WFXR News:
“Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our Team Members and Guests. After learning that a Team Member at Chick-fil-A Valley View Boulevard was diagnosed with COVID-19, the restaurant temporarily closed and took precautionary measures, including disinfecting and deep cleaning the restaurant. The restaurant is working with the Virginia Department of Health to determine when it is safe to reopen. Safe service is our top priority and our restaurants continue to follow CDC and local health department guidelines.”Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Police investigate fatal motorcycle crash in Henry County
- Henry County Sheriff’s Office investigating Saturday night shooting
- Amherst County Schools confirms COVID-positive case at Amherst County High School
- Hidden Valley Country Club raises over $15K for Carilion Children’s Hospital in weekend tournament
- Two racial justice rallies in Roanoke emphasize turning pain into votes