MARTINSVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Carter Bank & Trust has announced it is offering a loan relief program that has a variety of benefits catered to individuals experiencing financial difficulties resulting from the coronavirus pandemic.
- Temporary Payment Deferrals through August 2020;
- Waived Late Fees through August 2020;
- Suspended Adverse Credit Reporting through August 2020; and
- Suspended Foreclosure Activities through June 1, 2020
Carter Bank & Trust has also limited their lobby services at all branches effective on March 23. Anyone needing to access any branch lobby need to call to make an appointment in order to comply with social distancing guidelines.
All drive-thrus are remaining open for all accounting deposit and withdrawal transactions.
Online and mobile banking will also continue as normal.
For additional information about programs at Carter Bank & Trust, click here or call (833) 275-2228.
- Wythe County Sheriff’s Office investigates fatal shooting
- Pinpoint Weather: Sunny skies with a fall feel continues, watching Beta’s progression for late-week rain chances
- Henry Brabham memorialized at the Lancerlot Sports Complex
- Kevin Harvick nabs 9th win of season to roll into 2nd round
- Radford University Students hold ‘Bigger Picture March and Rally’