ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Carilion Clinic said Wednesday morning that it treated six patients who have tested positive for coronavirus, five of whom are self-isolated in their own homes. This is an increase of two cases at Carilion in 24 hours.
The Virginia Department of Health announced 290 cases on Tuesday with seven deaths and 45 hospitalizations. An update from VDH is expected later today.
- VDH reports 1,242 new coronavirus cases, 29 new deaths as of Friday
- Virginia Dept. of Corrections offering care packages to inmates who get flu shots during pandemic
- Bilingual newspaper celebrates heritage, keeps Latino community connected
- US to ban people from downloading TikTok or WeChat apps this weekend
- Woman killed in shooting in Lynchburg, one person in custody