ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Carilion Clinic said Wednesday morning that it treated six patients who have tested positive for coronavirus, five of whom are self-isolated in their own homes. This is an increase of two cases at Carilion in 24 hours.
The Virginia Department of Health announced 290 cases on Tuesday with seven deaths and 45 hospitalizations. An update from VDH is expected later today.
- Botetourt County to hold budget meeting Tuesday afternoon
- Roanoke City implements temporary furlough for 39 part-time positions
- Delays expected on I-81 South in Rockbridge County due to tractor-trailer crash
- Strong storms possible for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Matthew McConaughey plays virtual bingo with seniors in isolation