BOTETOURT COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Health officials are set to operate a free coronavirus testing site in Botetourt County late Wednesday afternoon, but only a limited number of tests will be available.
According to a flyer shared by the Botetourt County Department of Fire and EMS, healthcare workers will conduct testing from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8 at the Eagle Rock Library at 55 Eagles Nest Drive.
Officials say the testing site is open to the public and will offer free and confidential COVID-19 testing on a first come, first serve basis to identify those currently infected. However, the site will reportedly only have 150 tests available.
For more information about this coronavirus testing opportunity, contact Dr. Beth Leffel at (540) 247-4874.
- Tensions rise in Chicago after police say man shot during gunfight with officers
- Pinpoint Weather: Hot with isolated storms possible in Southwest VA
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes across Alabama
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Warren County Sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire