ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Employees of BJ’s Wholesale Club will soon take home additional pay, the company announced Monday, March 23.
According to a statement, BJ’s will increase pay rates for all hourly workers by $2 for each hour worked starting today and going through at least April 12.
Managers and other key staff in stores and distribution centers will receive one-time bonuses valued from $500 to $1,000.
An employee relief fun called “Aisle Help” is also available for staff facing financial hardships as the world deals with coronavirus and its impacts.
- Virginia couple arrested on marijuana charge after getting pulled over in Indiana
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Sheriff: Two suspects captured after reportedly killing man, burning home to hide body
- 6-year-old kicked out of daycare for wearing Black Lives Matter shirts, mom says
- Roanoke City Schools asks for parents’ input on reopening schools