BUENA VISTA, Va. (WFXR) – A free COVID-19 testing event is scheduled for next week in Buena Vista.
The Virginia Department of Health is offering the event for those who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact to a known person with COVID-19.
The testing event runs on Tuesday, Sept. 1 from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Rockbridge Regional Communications Center at 100 Baner Lane in Buena Vista.
To schedule an appointment, call the Lexington/Rockbridge Health Department at (540) 463-3185 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For those outside of the Lexington/Rockbridge area, contact your local health department.
Registration closes on Monday, Aug. 31 at 2 p.m.
- Richmond’s Virginia Museum of History and Culture to begin its renovation and expansion in October
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild
- WV Attorney General warns consumers of Social Security scam
- Dukes of Hazzard star befriends woman living with multiple brain disorders
- VHA offering new Rent and Mortgage Relief Program