DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Coronavirus won’t stop Danville’s annual cleanup campaign.
The annual Make Danville Shine community cleanup campaign begins Friday, May 1, and continues through Friday, May 29.
Public Works Department will waive several fees and restrictions during the cleanup regarding yard waster, large bulk debris, tire disposal, and appliance pickups.
However, due to the coronavirus rental trailers will not be available.
Also, the Community Development Department has canceled its home improvement expo that has served as a kickoff event for the Make Danville Shine.
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- VDH: 736 new cases of COVID-19, 15 new deaths since Saturday including ten in Central, SWVA
- UPDATE: Police continue searching for individuals involved in Saturday night shooting in Lynchburg
- Pinpoint Weather: Weekend wraps up quiet, rain chances ramp up in coming days
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders