NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Beloved American country artist Hal Ketchum has died, according to a post from his wife, Andrea, on his Facebook page.
With great sadness and grief we announce that Hal passed away peacefully last night at home due to complications of Dementia. May his music live on forever in your hearts and bring you peace.Andrea Ketchum
The singer-songwriter and Grand Ole Opry member, known for hits such as “Small Town Saturday Night” and “I Know Where Love Lives,” was 67 years old.
- Blue Ridge Health District moves into Phase 1b of COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Roanoke citizens may participate in Jan. 19 City Council sessions by phone, email
- Virginia Tech ramps up COVID-19 testing as students head back to campus
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country
- Rosie’s Gaming Emporium® to donate $1,000 to local charities each week in 2021