With winter just around the corner, aside from getting your vehicle serviced for the winter, you also need to make sure to have a safety kit as well. Getting stranded in the snow is not fun, but if you happen to get stuck, Chief Meteorologist John Carroll has the information you need to get a safety kit together.
- State Police identify drivers killed, involved in Roanoke County four-vehicle crash
- Super matchup between QBs Mahomes, Brady for NFL title
- Virginia health officials report 5,227 new coronavirus cases, 54 new deaths as of Wednesday
- Black teens in NC say neighbor blocked them at dead end, told them they didn’t look like they belonged
- When is the 2021 Daytona 500? Start time, TV schedule and more