ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — WFXR Sports Director Jermaine Ferrell and WFXR Sports Racing Insider J.W. Martin have the latest in the world of NASCAR with the WFXR Sports Fastlane.
This week Jermaine and J.W. recap the controversial race at Talladega. They also give their thoughts on Alex Bowman taking over the No. 48 car next season for Hendrick Motorsports.
Jermaine and Martin finish with a look at the playoff bubble leading in to the final race in the round of 12 with the Charlotte Roval race.
Tune in today at noon on WFXRtv.com and the WFXR News app.
- Woman reported missing from Henry County since July
- Man dies after Monday shooting in Roanoke County
- Pinpoint Weather: Zeta arrives in Virginia, heavy rain and localized flooding possible Thursday
- WFXR News is the official media sponsor of Drumstick Dash 2020 supporting the Roanoke Rescue Mission
- Amherst County Schools confirm COVID-19 case at Amherst Elementary