ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — WFXR Sports Director Jermaine Ferrell and WFXR Sports Racing Insider J.W. Martin have the latest in the world of NASCAR with the WFXR Sports Fastlane.
This week Jermaine and J.W. recap the controversial race at Talladega. They also give their thoughts on Alex Bowman taking over the No. 48 car next season for Hendrick Motorsports.
Jermaine and Martin finish with a look at the playoff bubble leading in to the final race in the round of 12 with the Charlotte Roval race.
Tune in today at noon on WFXRtv.com and the WFXR News app.
- Memorable quotes from Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview
- ‘I was shocked’: New Walmart checkout policy called racially biased
- ‘You don’t look that sick to me’: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions
- 892 new COVID-19 cases, 87 new deaths reported around Virginia as of Monday, VDH says
- Grayson County home sustains major damage after Saturday morning fire