ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Arthur is the first named storm of the 2020 Atlantic Hurricane season. It became a tropical storm Saturday night and is expected to stay a tropical storm as it skirts along the East Coast.
Tropical Storm Warnings have been issued for the North Carolina coastline. Southwest Virginia won’t see much for Arthur, but the tropical system will throw some moisture our way for the week ahead.
- Bill in the General Assembly would make community college free for certain Virginians
- Covington-based Facebook group renews push to ‘Help Solve Aggie Albert’s Murder’
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of Florida COVID vaccines
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps