ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Arthur is the first named storm of the 2020 Atlantic Hurricane season. It became a tropical storm Saturday night and is expected to stay a tropical storm as it skirts along the East Coast.
Tropical Storm Warnings have been issued for the North Carolina coastline. Southwest Virginia won’t see much for Arthur, but the tropical system will throw some moisture our way for the week ahead.
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- Richmond International Airport has 96% drop in passenger traffic in April
- NHL Commissioner: Regular season over, 24-team playoff in 2 cities
- House seeks answers on PPE shortages at the beginning of coronavirus pandemic