As we put the year 2020 behind us, we also have to put it in the history books. It was an incredible year for weather with several events taking center stage on any given day. Chief Meteorologist John Carroll takes five of the many events this year and presents them to you from five down to one. Remember, opinions may vary, but the events discussed are all impressive and dangerous contributions to the Year in Weather, 2020.
- Gabby Petito disappearance: Several law enforcement officers enter Laundrie family home
- What comes next after FDA panel’s rejection of Pfizer’s third booster shot?
- VFW post remembering New Bern WWII US Army private on National POW-MIA Day
- California mom accused of dragging 8-year-old 300 feet as girl tried to stop her from driving drunk
- Court Document: Opelika father’s anger over fight led to shaking his crying baby girl