(WFXR) – We have entered the beginning of National Lightning Safety Awareness Week which runs June 21 – 27.
WFXR’s Chief Meteorologist John Carroll talks about the dangers of lightning, how it forms and how you can avoid getting hurt.
- Botetourt County Sheriff’s Office receives hand-written letters, sweets from local Farm Bureau committee
- Young promotes Giltner to Hokies’ assistant coach
- Generals’ virtual 5K hopes to tackle social issues, end racism
- Younger demographic of West Virginians test positive for COVID-19
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?