Only one month into the six month long hurricane season in the Atlantic Basin, we have gotten off to a fast start. Four named storms already and the peak part of the season is still several months away.
WFXR Meteorologist Sandra Brogan breaks down the early season activity.
- Pinpoint Weather: Strong storms possible Sunday afternoon and evening
- Crews on scene at brush fire in Campbell County
- Man who was allegedly on the run from police crashes vehicle in Bedford County
- Roanoke Police investigate overnight shooting on Prillaman Avenue
- ‘I don’t feel brave’: Mom signs up to be COVID-19 vaccine volunteer