(WFXR) — Today is Super Bowl Sunday. To celebrate, each member of the WFXR News evening team — Chief Meteorologist John Carroll, Sports Director Jermaine Ferrell, Len Stevens, and Kathlynn Stone — cooked their favorite Super Bowl dishes.
The anchors of Good Day Virginia and Living Local in Virginia then taste-tested each dish and cast a vote for the winning dish. Chief Meteorologist John Carroll’s Gold Rush was the winner. See his dish preparation and a description of the recipe below.
JOHN CARROLL, The Gold Rush:
JERMAINE FERRELL, Barbeque Wings:
LEN STEVENS, Beer Bratz & Sweet Potato Fries:
KATHLYNN STONE, Cherry Surprise:
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- UPDATE: Southbound I-77 reopens in Bland County after vehicle fire at East River Mountain Tunnel
- Virginia NAACP says constitutional amendment on the ballot would adversely affect Black voters
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- Amid social unrest, local sheriff’s office prepares for National Night Out