We’re coming into a La Nina winter but what is it and what does it mean for our winter weather?
WFXR Meteorologist Gary Boyer looks at what La Nina is and dives into notable La Nina winters from year’s past to get a look at what could potentially be in the cards for us moving forward.
How much snow can we expect this winter? We dive into the La Nina climatology to find out.
- More than 7,000 Appalachian Power customers without power after severe weather
- New Jersey toddler dies after he falls from window, attacked by family dogs
- ‘Surreal’: 6th Street mass shooting witnesses describe the moment shots fired in downtown Austin
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows
- Pinpoint Weather: Hot and humid Monday, slightly cooler conditions on the way