BLUE RIDGE, Va. (WFXR) – The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends routinely cleaning “high touch surfaces” daily. These surfaces include tables, countertops, doorknobs, handles, light switches, desks, keyboards, phones, faucets, sinks, toilets, etc.
The CDC also recommends using a EPA-registered household disinfectant. Check to see if your cleaning product is EPA-registered or that “human coronavirus” is listed as target virus.
Before grabbing your cleaning products be sure to isolate yourself by wearing the proper gloves. For each surface cleaned to be sure to not cross-contaminate by using a new wipe for each item. After cleaning it’s important to not have skin contact with any used cleaning supplies, especially careful while removing your gloves.
- Henry Brabham memorialized at the Lancerlot Sports Complex
- Kevin Harvick nabs 9th win of season to roll into 2nd round
- Radford University Students hold ‘Bigger Picture March and Rally’
- New River Valley Forecast
- Southside Virginia Forecast