ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Carilion has released a video showing what the COVID-19 testing procedure entails when visiting the facility as well as an interview with Dr. Paul Skolnik who explains the testing procedures.
The 24-second video shows someone coming in to the hospital for testing.
They show their proper identification and proceed into an exam room for a nasal swab test.
Also, Carilion’s Dr. Paul Skolnik answers common questions people have with COVID-19 testing.
Pieces of that interview can be found below.
- Eric Trump hosts Latinos for Trump event in Las Vegas Tuesday evening
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.
- Hospital COVID-19 capacity at 85% in Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts
- Vehicle fire cleared on I-81 in Rockbridge County
- Martin Truex, Jr. seeks third straight Martinsville win, spot in Cup final