ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Carilion has released a video showing what the COVID-19 testing procedure entails when visiting the facility as well as an interview with Dr. Paul Skolnik who explains the testing procedures.
The 24-second video shows someone coming in to the hospital for testing.
They show their proper identification and proceed into an exam room for a nasal swab test.
Also, Carilion’s Dr. Paul Skolnik answers common questions people have with COVID-19 testing.
Pieces of that interview can be found below.
- Fired police officer Derek Chauvin taken into custody in George Floyd’s death
- Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic reopen stores amid pandemic
- Obama on George Floyd death: ‘This shouldn’t be “normal”‘
- Costco plans to bring back free samples next month
- Monkeys attack medical official, steal coronavirus blood samples in India