Tomorrow is the Blue-Emu 500 at Martinsville Speedway. Although there will be no fans in attendance the race will be exciting and historic. Historic because this will be the first night race at the Paperclip as NASCAR continues to push forward with the season.
The forecast does not look promising with the potential for storms in the evening. The storms are not expected to be widespread but they will be present from time to time. Keeping our hopes up that the race will get completed.
- Botetourt County Sheriff’s Office receives hand-written letters, sweets from local Farm Bureau committee
- Young promotes Giltner to Hokies’ assistant coach
- Generals’ virtual 5K hopes to tackle social issues, end racism
- Younger demographic of West Virginians test positive for COVID-19
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?