ORLANDO, FL (WFXR) -History is being made during Saturday’s Cure Bowl.
This will be Liberty’s first-ever bowl appearance.
It will also showcase the first-ever all-female radio broadcast team.
WKMG Sports Director will provide the Play-By-Play, KCTV Sports Director Dani Welniak we be the color analyst and Salem Red Sox Play by Play announcer and Liberty Flames Sports Network broadcaster Melanie Newman will be the sideline reporter.
The Georgia Southern Eagles and the Liberty Flames will face off at 2:30 p.m. Dec. 21 at Exploria Stadium in Orlando and the game will be broadcast nationally on Sirius XM Radio and on the TuneIn Radio app.
WFXR Sports Director Jermaine Ferrell sat down with Seh as she shares her story about this historic event.
- Murphy’s late jumper gives Pittsburgh a 74-72 win over BC
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Member of the ‘Central Park Five’ speak at Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech edges UNC in 2OT as Tar Heels lose 5th in a row
- Syracuse edges Notre Dame 84-82 for yet another ACC road win