SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Elijah Hughes and Marek Dolezaj each scored 20 points and Syracuse erased an 11-point halftime deficit to defeat Georgia Tech 79-72.
Dolezaj scored 16 of his points in the second half, and the Orange outscored the Yellow Jackets 52-34 in the final 20 minutes.
Joe Girard chipped in with 15 points, 12 in the second half, and Buddy Boeheim added 13 for the Orange, who snapped a three-game skid.
Moses Wright scored a career-high 33 points on 14-of-17 shooting and had 10 rebounds for Georgia Tech.
Michael Devoe added 11 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Eight years later: family of missing Rocky Mount woman is hopeful they’re close to answers
- WVU announces “more than a dozen” students have tested positive for COVID-19
- President Trump jokes he’ll “take a look” at giving pardon to Joe Exotic
- USFS: Spy Rock Trailhead temporarily closed due to health crisis
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically