DURHAM, N.C. (AP) – Freshman Matthew Hurt scored 20 of his season-high 25 points before halftime and Tre Jones returned from a foot injury to help second-ranked Duke beat Boston College 88-49.
Hurt made 10 of 16 shots and hit 5 of 10 3-pointers to lead the Blue Devils. Duke shot nearly 52 percent.
Jones had 10 assists in his return from a foot sprain that had sidelined him for two games.
CJ Felder had 13 points to lead Boston College. The Eagles shot 34 percent for the game.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- READ: Full transcript of Amanda Gorman’s inauguration poem ‘The Hill We Climb’
- Woman accused of helping steal Pelosi laptop freed from jail
- Randy Parton, musician and brother to Dolly Parton, dies at 67
- Texas conservatives prepare to file lawsuits against Biden administration
- Two Pittsylvania County schools to operate remotely until Monday due to COVID-19