BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Ralph Northam’s coronavirus update at 2 p.m.
- High fire danger today and tonight, rain slated for Tuesday
- Fiber optic installation to temporarily close lane in Lynchburg
- Temporary lane closures in northeast Roanoke due to paving operations
- Sheriff: Man dies of medical emergency after leading Virginia deputies on pursuit, trying to set vehicle on fire